Manatee Clothes Dryer Portable Drying Rack for Laundry 1200W - 33 LB Capacity Energy Saving (Anion) Folding Dryer Quick Dry & Efficient Mode Digital Automatic Timer with Remote Control

  • Anion Sterilize Garments Dryer : (ANION – Bad Ion) Sanitizing Garments Dryer which is helping the dryer blank the garments save you inflicting mildew spores, pollen, odors, micro organism, viruses, Mud and different risky airborne debris
  • Huge Capability Options 15 KG of Garments in 1 dry, Smart temperature Keep watch over, Totally get rid of overheating coincidence which be sure safeness
  • Foldable and Simple to Retailer and store house, Modes : Fast dry and Environment friendly Mode, FREE Wi-fi Far off Keep watch over perform inside 8 meters
  • Operating the Transportable dryer is not going to value you a variety of cash both, with no gasoline line and with minimum Energy it is going to value you a fragment of a regular dryer. Set the timer or simply set to “ON” and you are going to have dry Garments very quickly
  • The compact dimension of this Garments dryer is superb for dorms, flats, condos, motor houses, RV’s, tenting and extra
  • General Dimensions: 59 x 30 x 20 Inches, Voltage: 110 Volts, Capability: 15 KG, Energy: 1000 W, Timer : 0 – 240 Mins

I like this portable dryer a lot. Dries my clothes quickly and I add a dryer sheet like a regular dryer to have the scent. Towels and jeans dry well too.

This is a very small space device that does an awesome pretty quick job drying clothes. We are very energy and eco conscious and love to line dry but needed an extra alternative for the chilly months of the year. It helps to heat a room and makes for great children's white noise. Great price for such a nifty machine. I also rarely run it on the high setting so it doesn't burn out fast.

I found this new and intriguing product to be not only convenient but, very durable and innovative. It was easy to put together as the directions were giving that came with it. I just advise that, when putting it together to separate how it's going to be with the left and right parts to make it a lot simpler. I did make a mistake with this and had to take apart some of the sides to accommodate the structure as it would initially be in the final results. It was easy to do and took me about ten minutes to complete and be happy with the results.I then tested it out and just as I read other reviews it worked according to the amount of clothes and timing needed to make them dry to the touch.This product is on wheels and easy to move around and situate to your liking. It also can be folded up and stored like described in some of the reviews and seen on youtube. I choose to leave mine up for the mere fact of using it when needed. I also want to say that, I was helped by an amazon worker with my initial receiving of the product with a situation that wasn't alarming but, needed attention to, and this worker on his end was not only kind and helpful but, give reason to the term Great Customer Service Help! I appreciate all involved including the FedEx deliverer. I got it in the same week ordered and all looked good in packaging as well as in using. I would definitely recommend this product for its innovation, usage and accommodating structure! Thanks Amazon for providing a way to be diverse in our everyday lives and products like these, we use them for! P.S. I wish the product came in other selective colors to fit in with the furniture of the room it would be used in! :), not a complaint just a suggestion hint! :)

I was able to fit my queen size blanket. After setting it on 200 the blanket was completely dry. (Note I only set it on 200, may take less time to dry.) I think it's awesome and you can't beat the price. The remote that comes with it is also a unique cool feature. I would recommend to anyone of my friends.

Easy to set up! This portable dryer is fantastic. The clothes don't feel crunchy, and the shut off timer is perfect for overnight drying. I couldn't be more pleased with this product. Oh, customer service reached out to make sure I received the item and if I had any issues. That is how you keep customers! I would buy again from Bubblebagdude again.

Amazon seems to have lost my package the night before it was to deliver then found & delivered a day late. I was able to assemble in about 15 minutes, instructions were almost useless but was able to figure it out anyway. Wife tested with a "light" load and dried about 15 items in 90 minutes (including a hooded sweatshirt). Very happy that I read thru the reviews and made the decision to buy one. We hang our clothes outdoor most of the year since we are in Florida but its just not warm enough for about 2 months out of the year - THIS IS PERFECT and easy to assemble and use with remote included.

For $100 i love it. You can hook it up anywhere that has a wall outlet. It works better indoors and also serves as a small heater. For some reason my room doesn't heat or cool like the rest of the house so this very nice when it gets cold. All the buttons are touch buttons and it comes with a remote. As soon as this one goes out i will imidiately buy another. I have not been paid or offered a discount of any kind. This review comes from a good place. Note...you are paying for the heater. The cage is cheap but doesnt need to be fancy. Its $100.

This is an excellent product! I purchased this to use when vacationing in our Rv. This dryer exceeded my expectations. It dries the clothes thouraly and in a realitively short amount of time. It easily breaks down for easy storage and takes up very little space. It's very quiet too. It comes with a remote so you can control it from another room too. I would definitely reccomend this dryer for not only a Rv owner, but for renters too. Great product! The company was very professional and pleasant to deal with as well!

I use it for drying my clothes after I use my portable washer. You can smell the laundry. It smells up the whole room or apartment. Great for winter laundry because the heat travels throughout. It saves energy and it won't run up the light bill. Use can also use it outside without the heater if you prefer to use the sunshine and air outside. It save space and you can store it in the closet, corner, under the bed or in the garage. You can save anywhere from $20 to $30 if you purchase from other sellers to buy it in a bundle pack with other laundry items such as the portable washer, this dryer, and a universal hose. You won't be disappointed.

For a portable dryer, it absolutely delivers. The assembling of this dryer will take some time, approx 25 minutes or so, just because of the number of tubes you have to put together. But once it is assembled it's ready to go. The air vents are on the top of the cover so try not to put anything on top while the dryer is on. I have a video about this item on my youtube channel. I tried to upload it on Amazon but kept getting an error message. You can watch the video here: https://youtu.be/lMFIdhqu8IA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best WWII shooter at the time

History Births on July 04

National Sunglasses Day |